For the Real Estate Agent, buyer or seller that needs cost-effective well and/or septic evaluations, water sampling/lab support with quick turn-around time for quick closings, without sacrificing quality of service.
Enviroappraisal brings over 35 years experience, current Michigan EGLE Lab certifications, current S-5 Public Water Supply Management certifications and years of Environmental Health Specialist experience conducting evaluations as a public agent and private consultant with over 27,000 evaluations successfully completed.
I want to thank all my clients for their continued support and the opportunity to serve them while we continue to grow every day!
My background is a 4 year degree with a Bachelor of Science in Biology, Biomedicine with classes in Microbiolgy and supportive sciences, 10 years employed with Kalamazoo County Environmental Health as an Environmental Health Specialist, training EHS candidates and supervising Groundwater Staff and approx. 35 yrs. total public agent and private consultant well and septic evaluation experience! Who would you trust? Compare others verses us and make your own wise choice.
EXCITING NEWS! Two items - One, we passed the State of Michigan Microbiological/Chemistry audit and have opened the State of Michigan EGLE Certified Enviroappraisal Labs conducting Coliform/Nitrate/Nitrite testing of your water. Two, we passed Michigan EGLE S-5 Public Water Supply Operator certification, allowing Enviroappraisal LLC to manage public water supplies, such as churches, restaurants, etc.
We are referring home inspection services in Midwest and Southwest Michigan counties with Dan Perrin, who runs Advantage Companies LLC 269-324-9800, and Robert Burr, who runs Brickkicker Home Inspections 269-629-9778, and for Midwest Michigan pest inspection and pest treatment services we are referring Jeremy Johns, who runs Exact Pest 269-665-9500, for Southwest Michigan, Jeffrey Wenzel, who runs Great Lakes Pest Control 269-625-4623. We feel these four companies are the top companies conducting these services locally.
- Water analysis - Bacteria, Nitrate and Nitrite, also other parameters as requested
- Uncovering well and septic systems
- Dewinterize/winterize of water well bladder tanks and extensive flushing of well for sampling
- Pumping of septic tanks and septic maintenance/repair/installation by local 3rd party companies we trust
- Well maintenance/repair/installation by local 3rd party companies we trust
- Septic system and water well and water quality checkups for homeowners, even if not selling
- Septic tank baffle and lid replacement at great savings